A glance at the present.
The long now
- Living in the greater Denver, CO area.
- Working at Rightpoint.
- Working on a book, slowly. No ETA yet, but there are a lot of words to edit.
- Contemplating another regular communication method in the vein of The Weekly, the newsletter I ran from 2014-2017.
The short now
- Tweeting semi-regularly, including a “good morning” tweet daily.
- Compiling & iterating on a publicly-available set of beliefs and a codex vitae for myself.
- Binge-watching DS9 (currently in S5), Person of Interest (S2); dipping in to intermittent eps of TNG and VOY.
- Listening to a mix of music as always; enjoying the latest New Pornographers tracks and old familiar faves like Spoon.
- Just moved to a new house. I had no idea my hands would get so dry from handling all that cardboard.
The perpetual now
- Communicating with friends and family via Twitter, email, Slack.
- Working on making my friendships and relationships better.
- Wondering what is next.
- Worried about the future of our country, and the people I know and love, with a fascist in power.