A glance at the present.
The long now
- Living in the greater Denver, CO area.
- Working at Rightpoint with amazing peeps.
- Teaching regularly at Girl Develop It Denver/Boulder.
- Working on The Information Architecture of Pants.
- Working on a book, extraordinarily slowly. It's been on the shelf for a year. What will I do?
- Considering when/how to release a publicly-available set of beliefs and a codex vitae for myself.
The short now
- Not binge watching any shows. Feels like an off-season.
- Really, really enjoying the music mix on Colorado Public Radio's OpenAir. Almost too much.
- Enjoying a couple of podcasts like The Greatest Generation, The Flop House, and Gender Reveal.
- Trimming down my Twitter follow list.
The perpetual now
- Worried about our country, and the people I know and love, with a fascist in power.