A glance at the present.
The long now
- Living in the greater Denver, CO area.
- Working at Rightpoint with amazing peeps.
- Teaching now-and-then at General Assembly Denver and Girl Develop It Denver/Boulder.
- Working on a book, slowly. No ETA yet, but there are a lot of words to edit. And I'm dragging my feet on this.
- Compiling & iterating on a publicly-available set of beliefs and a codex vitae for myself.
The short now
- Tweeting regularly, including a “good morning” tweet daily.
- Binge-watching DS9 (currently in S7), Person of Interest (S5), Master of None (S2); dipping in to intermittent eps of TNG and VOY.
- Listening to a mix of music as always; Jay Som is the person of the moment for me.
- Just moved to a new house. If you need empty moving boxes please let me know.
- My car is dying. Fuck.
The perpetual now
- Communicating with friends and family via Twitter, email, Slack.
- Working on making my friendships and relationships better.
- Wondering what is next.
- Worried about the future of our country, and the people I know and love, with a fascist in power.