A glance at the present.
The long now
- Living in the greater Denver, CO area.
- Working at Rightpoint with amazing peeps.
- Teaching now-and-then at General Assembly Denver and Girl Develop It Denver/Boulder.
- Working on a book, extraordinarily slowly. It's been on the shelf for a year. :(
- Considering when/how to release a publicly-available set of beliefs and a codex vitae for myself.
The short now
- Tweeting regularly, including a “good morning” tweet daily.
- Binge-watching DS9 (currently in S7), Master of None (S2); dipping in to intermittent eps of TNG and VOY.
- Listening to a mix of music as always. No one artist is standing out at the moment.
- Enjoying a couple of podcasts like Queery and The Greatest Generation.
- I recently pruned all of the contacts in my phone and it feels great.
The perpetual now
- Worried about our country, and the people I know and love, with a fascist in power.