A glance at the present.
The long now
- Living in Denver, CO.
- Working at Rightpoint.
- Working on a book. Odds are good it'll be a memoir of sorts. No ETA yet, but there are a lot of words to edit.
- Growing out my hair for the first time in something like 15 years. Haircut TBD.
The short now
- Tweeting semi-regularly, including a “good morning” tweet daily.
- Compiling & iterating on a publicly-available set of beliefs and a codex vitae for myself.
- Binge-watching DS9 (currently in S5), Person of Interest (S2).
- Listening to a mix of music as always; leaning towards 80s pop and ATCQ.
- Just bought a house. Moving in progress.
The perpetual now
- Communicating with friends and family via Twitter, email, Slack.
- Working on making my friendships and relationships better.
- Considering a bigger plan for my life that I can hold myself accountable to.
- Wondering what is next.
- Worried about the future of our country, and the people I know and love, with a fascist in power.